Golden Circle & Northern Lights Package
Combine two of our best selling tours in one package
- Golden Circle day tour in a mini bus during the day and
- Northern Lights tour in a mini bus in the evening.
Golden Circle day tour from Reykjavik, an amazing sightseeing tour for everyone.
The great Golden Circle day tour is a must-do day tour out of Reykjavik. It offers you the opportunity to discover some of the highlights of southwest Iceland. It also provides you with a general insight into the Icelandic history, geology, its people and its rich cultural heritage.
Northern Lights tour from Reykjavik, nature at it's finest
Northern Lights, or Aurora Borealis, are undoubtedly one of the most spectacular natural curiosities. They have never ceased to fascinate the people of the north; consequently stimulating abundant mythology and legends. Moreover, they have always captured the imagination of scientists who study them.
After the pick up, we drive you away from the city lights to where we predict the best sightings according to cloud and solar activity forecasts. Our small tour allows us to get away from the crowds to enjoy the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) in quietude.
What happens if no northern lights are seen on the tour?
We have a very simple rule: If no northern lights are not seen, you are welcome to join our next available evening for free! But you will not get a refund if the tour took place.
What happens in case of cancellation?
If you book a Northern Lights tour but conditions do not allow us to run the tour during your stay, you will receive a full refund.
This package includes the following stops.
- Earthquake Center in Hveragerði, coffee and restroom stop
- Faxi waterfall
- Gullfoss - "The Golden Waterfall"
- Geysir geothermal area
- Thingvellir national park
- Northern lights tour in the evening
Please keep in mind that
- Lunch and snacks are not included but we will stop at suitable locations
- Restrooms are available on the way
- The weather can be unpredictable and we recommend bringing good shoes and a warm waterproof jacket.
- Golden Circle tour ends around 16:00 and PickUp for the Northern Lights tour starts at 20:30.
- If no Northern lights are found we offer another tour the following evening free of charge.
- Pick up & drop off in Reykjavik - please note that some hotels & guesthouses are in a bus restricted zone that requires guests to wait at certain bus stops.
- English speaking driver guide
- Comfortable minibus
What do I need to bring
- Suitable clothes and walking shoes depending on weather conditions