South Coast Tour by Minibus
This tour is only available as a Private tour (2-45 passengers)
The amazing south coast of Iceland has everything to offer.
This part of the country is very rich in magnificent and diverse landscapes, ranging from vast farmlands, active volcanoes, numerous ice caps, glacier outlets and Glacier Rivers, amazing waterfalls, wide black sandy plains and beaches of black and fascinating basalt rock formations. The area is also renowned for its abundant bird life.
The tour is rich in information about Iceland, its geology, its rich culture and its landscapes.
The south coast of Iceland mini bus tour includes:
- Skógafoss waterfall
- Reynisfjara black sand beach
- Small town Vík í Mýrdal
- Sólheimajökull glacier
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
Please keep in mind that
- Lunch and snacks are not included but we will stop at suitable locations.
- Restrooms are available on the way
- The weather can be unpredictable and we recommend bringing good shoes and a warm waterproof jacket.
- Pick up & drop off in Reykjavik
- English speaking driver guide
- Comfortable mini bus
What do I need to bring
- Good shoes
- Warm clothes
- Good mood
All customers do what they can do, bus will always be close.